Mimicking clinical Radiotherapy imaging and treatments, the SmART+ brings a highly sophisticated expandable platform to the field of Preclinical Research.
The fully shielded cabinet design allows for installations in almost any laboratory space, and features high precision electromechanics and advanced imaging modalities, including fully integrated Bioluminescence imaging, for unprecedented targeting accuracy.
SmART+ uses the superior Pilot software which offers a full suite of tools for acquiring images, guiding the targeting system, delivering therapy, and system calibrations.
Upgrade your system with SmART Advanced Treatment Planning (ATP) for state-of-the-art Monte Carlo calculation algorithms to rapidly devise treatment plans with gold standard accuracy for static beams, arcs, and even non-coplanar treatments across single and multiple isocenters.
Image SmART, Plan SmART, Treat SmART
- Designed to image, target and irradiate cells and small animals as large as rabbits
- Cone-Beam CT and μCT automated image guidance
- Fully integrated Bioluminescence imaging module
- Pilot software suite, including Co-Pilot for multi-modal image
- SmART+ Advanced Treatment Planning (ATP) system
- Motorized Variable Collimator for flexibility in treatment types
- Integrated Filter Recognition